showstopper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lock Screen Issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haus View Post
OP, before you do anything else:

Go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Lockscreen

set "ShowLockScreenPicker" to 1 (it will probably be zero)

Soft reset (NOT HARD RESET)

Then go to start - settings - all settings (if you're running TF3D, I think, I don't use it) - lock, and go to the third tab at the bottom. It will be "Display". Switch from "Windows Classic" to "Windows Default".

See if that fixes your issue.
Thanks for this bit of information. I would love to turn off TF3D but if I do i wont have the option of setting my ringer profile to automatic because stock 6.5 titanium doesnt have that (curse it!!!) so i'm putting up with it. Anyway, when i'm in the tab it's already selected Windows Default and yet I still get the press unlock at the bottom left and then tap unlock in the middle of the screen. I am pretty sure my original lockscreen files have been replaced (and deleted when I uninstalled) thus making it act like that. If only I had backed up my original lockscreen files i'd be set, but little did I know installing a skin would do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Just so you know, native windows moblile lockscreens only show the SMS slider (or other) when there is actually a notification. You might not be able to determine if that was implimented from a screen shot.

For example, my lockscreen does have a slider for that but you don't see it my screen shot. Not saying the design is for you at all; just trying to give you information to use as you look around.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...18-v1-1-a.html
Yes, I am aware of the SMS slider only coming up with i actually have a notification. The skin that i had installed didnt have a notification slider when I got a text or anything, just a number showed by the unlock image. And I actually took a look at your thread last night and I looked at where you got your inspiration and the NullEVo lockscreen seems to be the most fitting for me,

Thanks again guys for your help, you've seriously helped me dodge a hard reset by giving me options and advice. Hard resets just take too much time x_x