View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:59 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lock Screen Issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
Thanks guys, for your help!

With that said, I think an alternate solution for me is to look around for a locksreen skin that I actually like, one that does the little SMS slider when I receive a text, etc. Hopefully I find something I like, and thanks again for all of your guys' help!
Just so you know, native windows moblile lockscreens only show the SMS slider (or other) when there is actually a notification. You might not be able to determine if that was implimented from a screen shot.

For example, my lockscreen does have a slider for that but you don't see it my screen shot. Not saying the design is for you at all; just trying to give you information to use as you look around.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...18-v1-1-a.html