Threadstarter

showstopper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lock Screen Issue...

Thanks guys, for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Not that I have any of these to give you, but...

You basically need to get copies of the CPR files and put them in the windows folder:
  • LS_LockScene_480x800.CPR
  • LS_LockScene_800x480.CPR
They you need to restore the following registry values:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\Notificat ions\Email
· FocusImage
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\Notificat ions\SMS
· FocusImage
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\Notificat ions\MissedCall
· FocusImage
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\Notificat ions\Voicemail
· FocusImage
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\Notificat ions
· Slider
· SliderFocus
· SliderNotif
· SliderNotifFocus

Hopefully you are wrong about the replacement of the image files.

If you were lucky enough to have installed a lockscreen with a custom DLL, all you will need to do is:

Code:
-- Emptying this value or deleting the entire key will turn
-- off any custome lockscreen you have
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\OEM]
"CustomUIDLL"=""
Well when I looked in my \Windows\ i took a look at the .png images and they werent what theyre supposed to be. But I understand what you advised me to do, I just don't know where i'll be able to get the files, =o .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
eww ¿ur running stock 6.5? id swap that one out as soon as possible. A hard reset really isnt as bad as u think especially with the advent of microsoft myphone,exchange and the very many backup programs out there. either keep all ur cabs on card or backup before u make such changes so that when u hard reset ur back up and running again in 10 mins to 2hours at the most. we all thought hard resets were bad when we were in ur stage.
Heh!! Yeah, for the meantime i'm running stock 6.5; I just got this phone a few weeks ago and I havent been able to look into flashing my phone yet because I was caught up with my last tests and finals (glad its over!!) And on the other hand, stock 6.5 seems to be fine for me, as I don't do much with my phone anyway... but i'm still looking into flashing. And I thought long and hard about a hard reset and I started prepping myself to do one and then I slept on it...

With that said, I think an alternate solution for me is to look around for a locksreen skin that I actually like, one that does the little SMS slider when I receive a text, etc. Hopefully I find something I like, and thanks again for all of your guys' help!