View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:40 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: HTC Incredible on Sprint

Ive run Sprint,Verizon,US Cellular,any cdma device on the Cricket network. Cricket will activate any US cdma carriers device on their network. Over the years ive flashed and used alot of different devices on Crickets network,some devices & OS's work better than others & some devices work perfectly. Ive personally used a few Motorola moto q series devices,Sprint HTC Touch Pro,Touch Pro 2, HTC Evo 4G, & my current device which is an HTC Incredible. All of the devices i listed functioned nearly perfect on Cricket. My droid Inc works flawlessly. Unlimited everything for only $45 a month,plus $5 a month for roaming because Crickets coverage area is the only limitation. So for $50 a month,actually $52.63 total,i have an HTC Incredible fully flashed and functional on Crickets network. And no u dont have to use Crickets Android plan,$55 a month,on a non-Cricket branded flashed Android device. Crickets 3G is quite fast too,especially for the price. Ive done speedtest comparisons using the same devices,with the same roms & radios using several different speedtests available and Crickets 3G speed is not any slower than Sprint or Verizon. I like Crickets service because its affordable,has good 3G speed,and they will activate any carriers device to their network. I like to be able to use any device i want and not be limited to only Sprint or Verizon devices.