View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:27 AM
testacon
Regular 'Geeker

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: has 2.2 official been released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Samsung before said they would update to Froyo the Galaxy S phones ebfore the end of the year...as for a link gimme a bit I gotta find it..
Oh, that quote...I thought it might have been a new quote, since someone named the 26th as the actual date. Didn't that comment also say that "some" carriers won't see the release until 2011 as well? I would think that AT&T and TMobile are more likely to see it by the end of the year since their versions are more based off of the International models than the CDMA versions.

Has anyone seen this article? What’s the Holdup with Froyo Updates? We’ll explain… | PhoneNews.com It gives logical reasons why the December timeline might not hold and it seems to make sense, well to myself at least. I've been saying for awhile now that Samsung is more concerned about pushing new devices out the door rather then supporting existing devices--in a timely matter for what that's worth...

Last edited by testacon; 12-20-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Broken quote