View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:38 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Lightbulb Re: Cannot write to EPST after ##776#, cannot activate TP2 on Sprint

The reason I'm asking is because where I live up to where you reach the entrance gate, I have Sprint, once I pass my house's gate I run into roaming (silly). First time I got Sprint Mogul, I experienced something similar, no data, cannot receive calls and so. After spending hours with Sprint Tech/Support where at the end were no help, I reset my phone once again, changed phone settings from Sprint Only to automatic. Waited for ten minutes (after twkng) and when I open settings then went to system the PRL/PRI were there. Though friends from Sprint Store got me into this web and here I am now.