View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 01:19 PM
swear0730
PPCGeeks Regular

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanPhillips1 View Post
.....I cant believe I am getting in the middle of this. Shahriar5252 this thread has moved light years past the first couple of posts(notice we are countless versions beyond and some 900+ pages) Vin busts his hump to produce in most of our opinions the greatest ROM ever built. We all have our opinions and have all tried other ROMs but found this thread to be our home. There is plenty of help in this forum from some of the best around, but to bust up in a rock solid forum "family" that is pretty tight and very defensive of Vin with what read like a complaint list, was kind of like a subtle insult.Vin cooks for stability and speed, hell most of us dont even overclock because its already quick enough. Please stick around and I promise that if your questions are worded properly this will be the last TP2 ROM you use.

Welcome to the Fam!

Vin 4 Pres!
+1. I couldn't have said it better so I won't add anything. Every sentence rings honest, helpful and true.