PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Guerralenta is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
If you've got a CDMA TP2, if you're unlocked, flashing a CDMA TP2 ROM won't brick your phone....but flashing the wrong RADIO, or a wrong HTC UPDATE, can easily brick your phone!

Check out VIN's ROMs...click the banner in my sig. There are still several cooks out there making TP2 ROMs, and I can say just about all of them are good, a few are the best. I've flashed many different ones, and I've settled on VIN's ROMs...I prefer his Plutonium Series.

If you do start flashing, make sure you've got a stock ROM ready in case you want, or need, to go back.
Thx man, im unlocked my tp2 rw is totally unlocked, i see almost all the roms here, some are great looking, some are fast, but i have so many questions that im finding the answers in this forum. i like a simple rom, like lead, i have the shipped rom of my phone but i was wondering if somehow i can upgrade that rom, put the latest manila on it and windows 6.5.x in it.. i dont know how to do it, but believe i didnt get where i am whitout learning something new every day... thats why i ask of the official sprint rom mr1 downloaded straight from the htc web... but thx man need more people with so good answers like you here... thx and greetings from maracaibo, venezuela...