View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:07 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Windows won't recongnize my tp2

i know windows gives stock rom its own Icon.. but you can right click it still and "open with" i just picked winzip to test it and it opens fine and shows you the nbh to extract... so you dont need anything else..

see screenshot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (118.3 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 12-18-2010 at 02:10 PM.