View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 08:43 PM
TheKid1
PPCGeeks Regular

TheKid1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can someone please help my slow motion HTC TP2 by Sprint?

This is about the 6th replacement phone I went through with this model and I am sick. I will absolutely never by a windows based phone again. The first 3 were refurbished replacements because the GPS would not get a signal. The 4th one they sent I demanded it be a brand new one since the problem keeps occurring. This one had the same problem, so they sent me a 5th one that was refurbished which also had the same GPS problem. I demanded a brand new one, and finally on the 6th replacement, they got it right and it worked.
Now the problem I am having, which besides for the GPS on the other 5, is that every single one of them including this one runs slow and sluggish and is very annoying. No matter what program I open or close and so on, complete torture. This phone has a mind of it's own. You flip the keyboard out, it freezes up when it feels like. You hit search in google and the phone switches to phone book. It constantly seems like all the programs on this model trip over themselves. Everyone knows Sprint's customer service sucks and they would not give me a different phone after all these problems.
After searching around, I read that you can download a different software for this phone that makes it run great. Is this true? If so, can someone explain what might be different once installed, like what it looks like, would it change the way the phone operates? And most importantly, where do I get it?

Last edited by TheKid1; 12-17-2010 at 08:50 PM.