View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:40 AM
spacious
N00b

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
Wow I am truly sorry to hear about that issue as well. For some reason I still can't sync to my computer from my phone to do a flash or anything just a charge is all I get since the end of Nov. I truly have tried everything you guys my only solution is a new phone. I have TP2 and am running 2019 Dinik and running windows XP and no detection of any device when connected. Any help??
I also have run into a few problems like this lately, in fact at one point I couldn't even connect in bootloader mode - phone just wouldn't recognize that it was connected to computer. Once after Task29, so I could only connect in bootloader it wouldn't connect, just kept saying serial on the bottom and wouldn't change to usb.

Eventually after trying everything - different cable, different usb port, restarting phone, restarting computer, I went ahead and updated WIN XP and after a restart no more problems. I think it was XP all along.