View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:02 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
anyone try installing CHTS 2.16 yet?

I just installed it on 23150 cht2.0 sencity and now Sense refuses to start. No home screen at all.

Removing CHTS 2.16 doesn't help either.

Guess I am stuck with Hard-Reset or Flash to newest 29005 ROM?
did you go into home to make sure that sense is marked, i use a weather program that shuts sense off and i have to go in and manually mark it for it to restart, just an idea before hard resetting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
I'm having issues with Sense hanging for long periods -- sometimes several minutes. Other programs work just fine, since I can get the Start menu to come up. This happens fairly often. Makes me wish for a Restart Sense link in my Start menu.

Anyone else experiencing this?

VZW TP2, with 29005.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Dec.13, and MR3 upgrade.
if i was you i would hard reset and see if that fixes your problems, if not i would flash back to stock rom and then flash to the custom rom you want and then hard reset and then the next time it comes up then start setting things up, along with that make sure that someone that your installing is not the problem, install one cab at a time and reset and make sure things work and then move on to the next cab, and like DaveTN said it could be your sd card also, pull everything off of it and reformat it and then put your stuff back on it and stick it back in your phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhcfllc View Post
OK, maybe I missed it but... I have a TP2 on Boost Mobile. I flashed to your Energy ROM last night and it is AMAZING! This is my first Winmo phone and I am impressed!. I can't imagine the iPhone being better. That being said, I have 2 questions: 1) Is there a manual I can download or read so I know what my phone can do? It seems like this new ROM has 1,000's of things it can do, but I don't want to make a change that screws up the phone and then come back asking for help for a problem I caused due to not reading a manual. 2) I saw something saying Provisioning? Again, I am on Boost. Leave it alone or set it to Sprint? That is the type info I am looking for. Thanks in advance for all your help! Merry Christmas!
check out the link below that i posted, it's a wiki page that has a lot of great information on it and links to other things that will give you more than enough information to flash, if you read it and still have questions feel free to ask them someone will point you in the right direction or answer your question, we were all new at once so don't be afraid to ask!

http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...nergy_CDMA_ROM

Last edited by KIOWA69; 12-16-2010 at 10:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.