View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT v2.0.6(Froyo DK28) New Goodies (FIXED AOSP LOCKSCREEN) 12/15/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
...I was thinking about flashing here from the original DK28 2.2.1 but I wanted to ask first:

Can one tell me what significant (or noticeable) modifications were made to this "kernel" rom other than the Theme compared to the original Official "Unofficial" DK28 2.2.1 Stock Beta rom?

2nd question.. does the hot spot work right out the box?
well kernel is better by how much not really sure cause we all use phones different and indoors alot but my battery life on this rom is best i have had of the dk28 builds. stock dk28 blows imo with all the bloatware and samsung does not tweak files ect like cooks do so the pluses using this dk28 over stock are 10x. yes hotspot is there and works.

to the op and everybody having call/connect issues it is a dk28 issue not the rom but (always a but) i have not had one all day on updated rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.