View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 02:35 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [APP] iManager - 3D Task Manager v0.05.00a [Updated 12/14/2010]

Update: Dec.14.2010
Version: iManager 0.05.00a.

Changes:
1. New render type: Realtime - ligth version of software render without any textures
2. CloseOnDeactivate option. iManager closes after first app activated by it.
3. Real vibration work time. Try use Vibrate=10 or Vibrate=20 to test this. (Test if your music stops while iManager vibrate and tell me please, I'll make it optional feature).
4. Left Slide and Right Slide separate remove action types.
5. Bug with incorrect windows is fixed.
6. New scroll type: KineticSnap. It is combination of Kinetic and Snap. KineticSnap is the same Kinetic type but it stops at screenshots center.
7. Some sort of skins or images on back and screenshots.

Separate remove action types description:
New section in ini-file: [RemoveAction]
It has two parameters: Left and Right that can take the following values: { Remove | Hide | Close | No action }
Close - force close any window
Hide - force hide any window
No action - do not do anything when trying to slide this direction
Remove - standart action which is described in [On Remove] section.

Skins:
Supported file formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WBMP, ICO - these formats are supported by my Windows Mobile. Try it.
Usage:
There are two parameters for back and for screens: BackSkin, BackSkinOpacity, ScreenSkin, ScreenSkinOpacity. If you don't want to use background skin - use BackSkin=Off. If you set BackSkin = image.jpg then there whill be an image on the back. And the screenshot of window will be layered above with the opacity, set in BackSkinOpacity (0..100%). The same is to ScreenSkin and ScreenSkinOpacity. BackSkin is not working when you switch BackTexture=Off.
If you switch BackSkin and ScreenSkin off then all the image loading and rendering system will be switched off that increases the speed of iManager launch and activation.
TextureHalf=On affects the skin textures.
Image size can be any of your choise but it is more efficient if you use the same dimensions as your device has. In the other case image will be unproportionally resized to screen dimensions.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.