View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrading from Mogul - Need help deciding

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
well, if your still stuck on ms office then you kinda need to stay with wm. although I personally would try to resist the buyers urge during this shopping season, and wait for sprints wp7 device.
also you won't find any device with the awesome button configuration the mogul has.
The implementations of Office on Android are on par if not better then winmo..they have come a long way...as for WP7, M$ is not targeting it for business use yet, so it probably won't pull its weight yet...

I suggest you take an Android phone and try it out for the 30 days sprint gives you..if you don't like it return it, simple as that.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.