View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Certs
Retired Staff

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Something is trying to access the card while asleep (which is a BIG no-no in Windows Mobile land BTW)

Usually it is attachments saved to storage card. Either unselect this, or set up outlook to NOT download attachments, and do it manually while the device is awake (if you choose option 2, make sure it STAYS awake until the attachment is downloaded)

If not this, then another program is doing it. Personally, every program I use except games are on the device. Just to be safe. Plus I only keep apps I use, so memory isn't an issue either. And when I am done with a game I make sure I EXIT from the games menus, ensuring that the game is closed.