View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: {{CHT widget}} B&L_Group {{Animation Widget}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Yes sir!!
Oh, and I just saw your wait cursors the other day.
Have fun!!
This is AWESOME!! MoonNah is really outdoing himself over their with these great widgets isn't he lol! It just goes to show how truly amazing CHT really is!

quick question for ya.. I downloaded the santa zip you attached just to peek inside and see what makes it run. Is there a certain size(dimensions) we should try making these? Also is there a # of png's we need to stay above for these to work? i ask because in the santa zip there are 26 files in it but only 3 make up the animation. It looks like you renumbered the same images over to make the animation appear to last longer. Is this required? the way i look at it is less images means less memory used up?

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.