View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions
Threadstarter

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THEME] UPDATED 12/09/10 Froyo Themed Apps & Themed Live Wallpapers Bundle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Thanks JB, what's you take on the blue KB. I have one just a little darker one in my DK17 Blue theme and got mixed comments on it.
Its funny you ask that. I was screwing around with a new beta release of Swype and ended up losing your blue keyboard. I like both of them and I am going to have to install this one to replace yours. Do you have just your keyboard that you can upload here?