View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 03:26 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool {{CHT widget}} B&L_Group {{Animation Widget}}

CHT widget B&L_Group Animation Widget
CHT widget B&L_Group Animation Widget

Description: New widget - Animation. The principle is simple folder put a bunch of equally-sized pictures (preferably not more than 20 and not horse-sized (enough for 100 * 100)) and in a certain place the widget you will see endless cartoon.
All images are stored in Program Files \ BL_Group_Animation, and have the template name BL_Group_AW_ (three-digit number with leading zeros pictures). Png. This means that if you have the first frame of his room in the name of the tether will be 001, but if the tenth is 010. Before replacing the images would recommend to disable the widget from the table, remove the old pictures, upload their pictures (their number may not coincide with mine), add the widget to the table with the will recount the images in the folder and will start your animation. In the Kaba today is a dancing rabbit, the symbol 2011.

I want to note that the picture turns Manila and because a similar rate of gif files will not be able to achieve.

There is an opportunity to move, resize, and dock.
Compatible with other widgets.

XDA THREAD HERE

Author: B & L_Group (MoonNah)
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files
BL_Group AnimationWidget.cab 191.0 KB
Attached Files
File Type: cab BL_Group AnimationWidget.cab (191.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.