View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: midNIGHT Themes by ptfdmedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Does anyone know how to make the screen shots much smaller so it doesn't kill the post? I only see the option to "insert image".
Use a few program off the internet called Gimp. It a great program and is free, will resize you images and much more. The programs you download to your phone for cature of images will save in the format of png's. Do not post those images. Their are too large in file size, just like the format bmp.. Instead save the captured image as jpg and your uploaded image will be 1/8 the size of pngs or bmp's.

It would help those of here at PPCgeeks that are doing themes for Froyo to know what you would like to see in a theme. We all have are different and no one theme will appeal to everyone. So post and tell us where we need to take our theme(s). Maybe I might not like your idea, but it will give some info what you want. ptfmedic is looking for the same type of feedback. In my own thread some 80 members have dl'd my theme but very post or feedback about it. So tell him and me what you want. We have the knowledge to build anything you want, just tell us.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 12-07-2010 at 01:34 AM.