View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:04 PM
retiredhp2200
Lurker

retiredhp2200 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Questions about post TP ROM flash.

Ok, so after getting into a heated debate with Sprint about the particular issues my cell phone has along with the lack of service my local service center can actually give me I've come to the conclusion that the only real fix for me is to flash the rom.

I tried Energy roms and they were nice, but left me with no functionality for the basic today screen with the average plugins (as in the standard windows CE today screen... pre cell phone manufactures 'eye candy').

I'm currently running Mighty Rom, but I would like to at least play around with the sense 2.5 today screen plugin a little (w/o a preinstalled version of cookies home tab stuff).

Is there a way to get that as a .cab file or does that have to be in the build of the OS?

Also, does anyone know where I can pick up the PRL and Profile update programs for sprint (maybe even Sprint Navigation)?

Thanks.

p.s.

I did find the links where the Mighty Rom addons can be downloaded (http://www.mightyrom.com/2010/02/18/mightyrom-blackout/) but the cab links are dead ends (404 error).

Last edited by retiredhp2200; 12-06-2010 at 03:29 PM.