View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:28 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Good time to leave TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardog View Post
I would get the lg optimus right now. tomorrow is the last day for the free phone. Android is a like a mix between windows mobile and iphone. All the positives of each system without the negatives of wm. much faster and stable than the tp2. The evo and epic are nice, but I'm too cheap to pay the extra 10, on top of that, you can transition to soft keyboard pretty easily if you're good at swype. Plenty of people do fine on iphone's keyboard and I'll tell you that my LG is pretty damn close to the soft keyboard that iphone offers. Very usable, and swype is just cake on top of it.

major downside is the ability to edit docs and sync to outlook. It's so major that you should consider buying an app to handle it (applies to outlook users). I paid nearly $30 for some excellent software that is not offered in windows. Gsyncit = awesome sync tool. Tasker.... excellent automation tool. Your phone is crazy configurable with tasker... I mean it's too damn extensive to list. Single best software I've ever seen in any phone OS. You can have your phone switch to vibrate at work, switch on wifi at home, turn to silent during bed time, ect ect ect
says la molestia

and thread reported BTW