Old 12-05-2010, 03:07 AM
warheed
N00b

warheed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to warheed
Good time to leave TP2?

Let me start off by saying this was my first 'smart phone.' My experience has been phenomenal. After unlocking, I opened a whole new realm to this device than anticipated. I have flashed just about every reasonable rom and enjoyed countless cabs. I even haret'd my way to Android. In other words, I have learned EVERYTHING I know about mobile phones because of how interested I got in this phone.

I have decided right now is an optimal time for an upgrade*. I am not eligible for one until the 1st of January 2011, but I actually spent a while with customer service today convincing them to push it forward. The most I could get was December 18th (2 weeks.) I have been with Sprint for 4 years now and I even pay premium insurance and haven't used it once.. Has anyone got an upgrade earlier than that?

Anyway, I have decided on the 18th that I will be getting the Epic. It was a toss up between the Epic and the Evo, but I think I'll take the Epic for the Amoled and obviously the slide out qwerty. Both are Android, which I am not very familiar with, but with WP7 still in the works of even getting safely unlocked and surfacing decent cabs, I'll go with Android for a little while. I might come check out WP7 when the HD 7 comes out.

Well, sorry this was so long, all I really wanted was a few opinions on my decision and how 'early' they're giving me my upgrade *(I am on Sprint Premier and I'm offered one every 12 months).

Thread reopened by OP for true interest in opinion.

Last edited by warheed; 12-05-2010 at 11:05 AM. Reason: violation?