Old 12-05-2010, 01:15 AM
youngblack
Regular 'Geeker

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Guess if you dont like roms then no need to visit or post negative stuff.
Most the time in the forums you may have percieved me as negative. I give u that but I'm not trying to be negative here.

Dude for every rom release that comes out... these roms almost always out perform better than someone elses rom... the only exception to that is now windows mobile which I've had in the past before window mobile 7. Now don't troll me for saying this... I may be new to Android but I do give in their functionality test bested to a new level. I got used to it and to my findings things got worst with each cookers roms...

on the bright side when u flash into someone's else rom for a beginner like me gives me a headstart idea of "what I want" or "don't want" on my phone. Thankfully custom roms does it for u but can't expect near perfect functionality as stock froyo roms in beta. U just need to know what to look for and what or how to remove unnecessary items on your own through the new release beta roms. It's like building your own custom rom which most of us the end user don't know how to do.

But going all out crazy the day after a rom has been release makes u custom rom-addict (so not cool) if you're still a highschool kid then I guess it's ok.

All in all, I think custom roms are good for a head start and some coolest things you will find on it makes it look better and perform better than the froyo stock. But not every custom rom does that or in my findings it doesn't last as long as stock.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk while your mom was putting her clothes on.