Thread: The PPCGP
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:41 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!

How about posting up an MP3 recording of the show the day after it airs... That way some of us that were unable to listen live for whatever reason... Can download the MP3 and listen a day behind. I am listening to yesterdays engadget.com show on MP3 right now... They send out a tweet letting you know when the MP3 AAC or OGG becomes available. www.engadget.com/2010/12/03/engadget-podcast-220-12-03-2010/ You click the link and you download the MP3 (or AAC or OGG) then delete it when you are done.
You guys should do something similar.
I'm on the west coast and when PPCGP is on live I'm still at work... Then my wonderful IT department blocks all streaming content also... I leave my office halfway through the show. You catch my drift.

Unless I'm just WAY off line and there actually is a place to get it.
Please let me know.
p.