View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:44 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa5spoon View Post
i was trying to unroot my phone and put it back to stock. so i ran odin and the correct pit. files and tar. file but it kept saying fail. and to redo and try again i removed the battery and now it wont go back to download mode or do anything.
did you md5 checksum the files before flashing them? also did the box on top glow a different color when you did the flashing?

also what version of odin did you use?

and lastly, if you unplug from usb and take the battery out now, and put it back in..then turn it on normally..what happens? do you see anything?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)