View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Texting App using WIFI????

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
yes it does but i dont know if it would be able to do it accross wifi... you might be able to use this feature from your computer. not sure off the exact address.

might i suggest an airave? as long as you have access to your router it plugs directly in and boosts your signal including for text messages. in terms of it being free, just let them know that you are in a low coverage area and they possibly ship you one for free. thats i did after getting some advice from one of our members here
airave is the best solution....check the sprint coverage map 1st using your address. if it shows no coverage @ your address, you should not have any trouble convincing them to give u a free airave & waive the monthly fee. worked for me....

another option is to buy a cdma booster, I had one b4 getting the airave, and it worked pretty good too. comes w/ an antenna to mount on roof/eave, coax down to a repeater box.