View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:22 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12/1/10] Beta Blue Froyo Theme with Blue Dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
Flashing it right now. How about Launcher Pro? Still in the oven?

OK, the GPS icon doesn't come on when I turn on the GPS, but I like the new WiFi icon and I love the dialer. Just need Launcher Pro.....
By GPS coming on, do you mean the icon in the pulldown or icon in the taskbar. The icon in the taskbar will only show once you use a program that requires GPS.

There is problem with 4G icons not show the proper icons. Will fix that today and repost.

Launcher Pro themed is already available in my other thread. It's the one with honeycomb icons. I'm tired of that one, need some new ideas, have any?

Here is file again : http://www.mediafire.com/?lieqffvzc1v688r

There's a glass launcher background under custom if you don't like the blue honeycomb background.

Thanks JB for posting, lets get some support for your local theme maker and future Android Chef.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 12-02-2010 at 05:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.