View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:48 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: What phone should my old man get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
My dad is almost 70 but he wants to text but can barely figure it out with the phone he has. he has a regular sprint phone with a numberpad only. I've tried showing him word mode but he just cant get it. whats a good sprint phone for sms that is super easy for him to use when all he needs it for is calling and texting? something with a keypad with big buttons and if it had a button that does voice to text like my evo does for sms that would be even better. It would almost have to be a sprint phone. android would be a plus. but something like a blackberry has to small of keys for his big fingers.
I gave my dad an Intercept...(which is free these days)..best deal is to take them to a sprint store and let them play around with it themselves.. maybe type up a memo...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.