View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Who's getting the Dell Venue Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 937dytboi View Post
Livejazz im with on the 7pro not cutting it. Im really not into the HTC devices anymore. To many issues on all platforms. HTC is going to have to turn things around for me to ever consider them again. So Dell here I come dont let me down.
agree with you guys about pro7, its a joke imo and barely a upgrade to my tp2 and main reason i got a epic but maybe 2012 sprint will have a "real" wp7 device.