Thread: iBlacklist
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
iBlacklist

I used to use Magicall on my Touch Pro2 to filter my Calls and SMS. I now have an iPhone and am trying to use iBlacklist 4.0-5 on iOS4.1. For the life of me I cannot get it to work the way I want.

All I want done is for the program to only allow people in my contact list to get through ,everone else gets blocked, call and sms.

Does anyone know the right settings to accomplish this, cause I'm starting to wish I had of stayed with Magicall on the TP2