View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:57 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Nov.26 Neodium (WM 6.5) & Plutonium (WM 6.5.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swear0730 View Post
Well folks, sad to say but it looks like this is goodbye. Was pumping gas and went in to get a cup of coffee this morning and when I came out my Touch Pro2, Fujitsu UMPC and my digital camera were gone. I guess thieves troll the gas stations waiting for a chump like me. Learn something new every day.

Only thing I cared about was the phone. Didn't have any cc #'s or passwords on it but I did have my ss# and drivers license # as well as my wife's and all of the kids.

Pretty damned bummed. I can't see reinvesting in another Windows Mobile device & I hate the selections from Sprint. No 4G here and may be years until it shows up.

I think its back to the old tank, my Palm 700p.

I'm staying up until midnight to see if the phone checks in with myphone. After that I'm cancelling all service.
wow i missed this till vin quoted you, man that just blows. cant ya buy a used tp2? my sprint guy will have one if theres none here so pm me if you want me to see what i can do. sorry for the loss, crackheads wake up early where you live or they were still up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.