View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:01 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help I think i bricked my phonw

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurato View Post
iunlocked the phone using Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 that went fine. Then i flashed from bell to sprint because im moving that went fine also. The issues stated when i flashed it the third time " should have quit after the 2nd". I flashed it using WinMo6.5(Build 23529)_plusExtras that was the mistake i now know it was gsm and the phone is cdma. The phone is in a loop touch pro starts's then it reboot's. I can get it into the boot screen, cannot acess the phone via the comp but it does sync. I have tried

Hermann_C_SPRINT_WWE_1.03.651.3_RS1.03.15F_SPCS_1. 53_PRL6063_Ship.exe
MightyROM6_Herman
Raphael_CDMA_Relocker
SPRINTRELOCKER
task29 Sprint TP Radio V1.03.15F Shipped R
task29 VZW Raphael Shipped rom v1.03.03v R
task 29 with splash screen
Bell Stock ROM TP

if i use the sd card it just hangs on the loading screen if i use the comp. i get to screnn, the current information about your PDA phone and my image Version is blank. I choose update pick the version that's listed and it sync's up, get's to 1% then reboots putting the phone back into the toch pro link loop. On the comp. I get ERROR(294): Invalid vendor id.
Any help would much appreciated .
Flashing a GSM ROM with no radio will not brick your phone. I've done it before when I forgot to change OEMXIPKernel from a GSM to CDMA in a ROM I built once. It did the constant reboot thing. I just put it in bootloader (hold vol. down and push/hold the power button), connected to usb, and flashed a new ROM. Most kitchens these days make it pretty hard to put a radio in the ROM. Where did you get "WinMo6.5(Build 23529)_plusExtras"? I googled it and all I get is a bunch of torrents.

Have you tried unlocking your phone again? I would 1) re-lock 2) flash a shipped rom from whatever carrier branded the phone 3) unlock with proper unlocker 4) try to flash a custom ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.