View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 02:14 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT 2.0 WIDGET] - dSign Clock v1.3 (typoclock variant) MORE COLORS 1/14/11

Here's another great clock widget I came across for CHT 2.0. It's made by xda member "Dunc001" and is a variant of Poyensa's Typoclock widget. He calls it..dSign Clock!! The widget install includes the two fonts which make up what you see here, and this does not involve changing your system font!

The first image is a screenshot of his lockscreen. The clock background is actually part of the lockscreen wallpaper. The clock comes complete with 5 flavors, allowing you to change the color of the weekday text to suit your theme.

V1.3 - Added three new colour schemes - White/Red/Grey, All Grey & Cool Blues (not happy with this last one - can't get the colours right!)

V1.1 - Now added Hot Pink, All White and White/Grey/Grey options

More info can be found on the Application Thread Here.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.