View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE 23NOV: font changes *

1.- HOW TO MOVE THE DATE, WEEK, MONTH, ETC TO ADDAPT THE WIDGET TO YOUR OWN FONT

When you use diferents fonts the typoclock may suffer problems of alignment, but this can be solved easily as all the elements of the widget (date, colon, month, etc) can be moved by editing the mode9 file. You can find some examples of how to edit mode9 files in this 2 threads:
[UPDATING CHT 2.0.0] Editing mode9 files, changing font colours - xda-developers
[CLOCK]rat_2665's special clocks (Tourbillon, moonphase, ...) second time clock - xda-developers

But the mode9 files of any CHT2.0 widget has no fix name, it takes the proper name in the process of installation, which depends of the slot asigned. So this edition has to be done before install the widget. Do we need to download the widget kitchen linked in #1 but we will only work on the file CHTmode9_manila located in the folder CHT2.0_typoclock_kitchen.zip\cab\_files_final

1) So extract the kitchen in a proper directory then open m9editor (is in the kitchen \CHT2.0_typoclock_kitchen.zip\Tools\M9Editor\m9edi tor.exe) and select as working directory the folder \_files_final then open the file CHTmode9_manila

2) We have to find the <objects> Type= "GLESText" for the edition, then modify the property position value X= ___ Y= ___ (X horizontal - Y vertical; never touch Z) of the element (poy2weekday, typoclock_colon, etc) we want to modify the position in pixels. Change the values in the yellow boxes the click OK button. Once the positions are modified save mode9 file, accept overwrite.

3) Now we have to put this modified file into the widget cab, I use WinCE cab>cabinet>files>add then select the file CHTmode9_manila from folder \cab\_files_final, accept replace (I really do drag and drop), and finally file>save

4) Nothing else, just put the cab into your device and install the widget. You have to uninstall previous versions before install the new cab. Please post some screenshots here to see your modified typocloks

Rename font files to typoclock.ttf. Copy & paste in windows directory, accept overwrite & soft-resset.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.