View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 01:34 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia II newbie...

Not sure about your contacts issue. johncal's post is definitely relevant about the screen sensitivity. For what it's worth, try recalibrating the screen...Settings | Display and Light tab | Align Screen.

The browser "jumping" issue is a pain. It seems to be because the page is not completely loaded at the time you start to move around. Strange but true! I either let the page completely load or I stop it from downloading anything more and start to move around the page after that.

Can't help you with QMenu sorry. All I can say is I did not like the stock Omnia Touch Wiz and today screen (and memory issues!!!). I flashed to a custom ROM soon after getting the device. I use SPB MobileShell and Naong's MobileSense add-ons for it. I love this device now. It'll last me until WP7 catches on -lack of apps -or I perform the ultimate sin and jump ship.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-23-2010 at 01:39 PM.