View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:03 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: What the hell were the designers thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla View Post
I had noticed that Microsoft started placing a huge start button, contacts button etc on the bottom. Now the bar on the bottom has doubled in size and the there is space left on the top bar.

Why Microsoft -- why? That's one of the main reason I steer away from new rom updates. I like the two bars (top and bottom) to be as thin as possible like in 6.5. I can't believe the Chefs are embracing this ridiculous and pointless design update (which rolled out long time ago).

Someone had a post around here with a file that makes the lower button clear, still about the same size but, the clear ones look so much better.

I tried to look for the link before posting but, could not find it. When I had my titan, the first thing I would install after installing a 6.5.3+ build would be installing that.

I too, really hate the look of those lower buttons (start/contacts, etc)

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !