View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:03 AM
nayr1482
Regular 'Geeker

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To Droid 2, or not to Droid 2; that is the question.

let me clarify my comments...

if i was running the TP2 as it came out of the box, i would upgrade to the D2G today. BUT - have the TP2 OverClocked, and running CHT2.0 has made the phone completely different (way better).

I found the D2G to be OK - but not the phone I would want for the next year or 2. I would rather use my TP2 for another few months and wait for HTC to release a Global Android VzW device than "settle" for the D2G now.

I agree not having a useful market sucks with the TP2...but again it is not that I dont think the D2 is good - I just dont think it is good enough to use for the next couple of years (for me).

Awhile ago it seemed like engadget, etc... had leaks about an VzW HTC Global Android device all the time - now I havent heard/seen anything in weeks...
Anyone seen anything ???