View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:44 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: What phone to get? (sprint)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superx10 View Post
text, email, web browsing
every single device on sprint does that... even cheap free non smartphones...

do you want exchange??? android only barely has that covered i believe..

when you browse, do you use flash sites? stream video?? evo and epic both being android have all the same browsers available to them...

obviously the Pro7 will be a hot ticket it seems like, are you wanting to feel left out on that one?? im not a wp7 fan just yet, but maybe you are..

also the EVO SHift 4G(make what you want of it), HTC KNIGHT are rumored sooner than later... check our news, theres a mysterious HTC device(no carrier, no real info and may be a Tab in the end)...

HP is releasing Palm Pre 2, thatll probably come Sprint side as they had alot of success with the original PRE...

I know it can be hard if you just have one line to sit on upgrades(i have 3 lines upgrade ready)... but right now seems like the perfect time to just "sit and wait it out a bit"..

Dont buy into the HYPE the EVO will not be outdated in a few months, TP2 stills going strong even with all the android going on.. People love the EVO and it will get support for probably another year... and aside from rooting, anything android can go on an EVO, so you wont miss out on anything by waiting.. all the apps and roms will still be there to use should you get one someday...

IDK, thats my thought