View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:05 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: What phone to get? (sprint)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superx10 View Post
text, email, web browsing
Well any phone can do those 3..Even the low end ones like the LG, Transform and Sanyo one will do those fairly well...

I'll tell you one thing the web browsing experience on Android is worlds above then the one on the Winmo devices. (or at least the ones I had)

If your choice is between the 3 being EVO, Epic, TP7 Pro and those 3 are your main concerns then here is how it is:

1) EVO - Boils down to how you feel about the size of the screen.. some find it too big..some find it just right..the screen can be a bit washed out. It is probably easiest to type on screen due to the size if you feel its not too big.

2) Epic - Boils down to how you feel about the PenTile portion..some people absolutely hate the keyboards added to phone but those that play games/type long messages/emails it comes in handy. It also comes built in swype(but you can load Swype on any phone realistically)..it is very light and not bulky though considering what it has...in terms of hardware specs its the best on the market FYI

3) TP7 pro - As you know your not in winmo country any more..it takes an Apple locked down approach...the keyboard is pretty much same as the TP2 one by the looks of it...By the time it coems out though there probably would be better phones in the market...to note though WP7 is fairly new so it may not have as many choices for text messaging clients, browsers, and email clients if any choices at all. (or at least at the moment)

To note if you haven't noticed I use an Epic so I may be a "bit" more biased towards it..my phone before was also a TP2...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)