View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 12:27 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/15954; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatzee
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
my guess is he has a expensive paperweight, tell him to read more or join ppcg and ask questions here before he tries unlocking.
my plan sir is to buy the phone i try to fix it to make it work any sugestion how to make is work? i have htc tytn II i wanna try the htc touch diamond.. im going to buy his phone.. then ill fix it with the help of the people here do you think the was brick and not able to make it work again?
The only things you can try are putting it in bootloader and flashing the shipped rom or flashing the correct hard spl until it completes. Also, you may be able to super cid it and un brick it.