View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:42 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
[ROM] Froyo DK05 leak | Pre-rooted, Zipaligned, Deodexed

THERE ARE REPORTS OF A POSSIBILITY THAT IT BREAKS RADIOS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

[ROM] Froyo DK05 leak | Pre-rooted, Zipaligned, Deodexed - xda-developers

There isnt anything more that makes me mad than a monopoly, and this past few weeks a monopoly has been ongoing. I'm here to enlighten you all of the sad truth behind it all.

mo·nop·o·ly
   /məˈnɒpəli/ [muh-nop-uh-lee]
–noun, plural -lies.
exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices. Compare duopoly, oligopoly.
an exclusive privilege to carry on a business, traffic, or service, granted by a government.
the exclusive possession or control of something.
something that is the subject of such control, as a commodity or service.
a company or group that has such control.
the market condition that exists when there is only one seller.

In short, noobnl is a liar. There is no signature found in any leak the devs have been given. It's all a hoax. It's unfair to the very rights this community is built upon. We are a community, we are here to help each other make the most out of our phones, and noobnl is prohibiting just that.

He's not in it to help us out, he's in it for the fame. If he was really here to help people like you and me out, he wouldnt be lying to the faces of each and every one of you.

Lucky for you, there are people in the community that care about you and don't want to uphold the monolopy that is going on right in front of us.

I just hope that each and everyone of you can wake up and see that noobnl is a liar and isn't here for us but for himself.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Deodexed, zipaligned, prerooted, everything else is stock, nothing removed or added.

To flash the modem:

download:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Put pit in the pit section, and modem.bin in the PHONE section. This fixes GPS.

FLASH THE ROM FIRST THEN ODIN THE MODEM

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-18-2010 at 11:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.