View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:38 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [MOD][APP] edenBT - Call Audio Router - bluetooth/wired conflict hotfix

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
...So this should work on for Sip/VOIP apps like Sipdroid, 3CX, and Fring? I managed to pick up 3CX and Sipdroid through my bluetooth headset but no mic...meaning the other end could not hear me... There aren't that many good sip/voip soft wares out there for the Android today.. I rated Fring the BEST but with no bluetooth support.

EDIT: Nevermind... I read the post.. I don't think this will do the job other than support for the actual phone..
From the sound of it, its only for in call audio at the moment. So unless the VOIP routes through the incall audio it won't work for that...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)