View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Procter
PPCGeeks Regular

Procter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 11.13.10 Plutonium ROM. All WM 6.5.5 builds available.

OK, flashed 28244 first but forgot to check the free memory after the clean install, anyways, after install some essential programs, free memory down to 58mb, and it caused my igo8 losing TTS. Switched to 23146, 85mb free memory after clean install and igo8 got its voice back.

Another issue actually I'd like to ask for all you guys, has anyone used iphone compatible remote headset with Touch pro 2? I got this Ultimate Ear superfi 5vi (iphone compatible) with a remote button, with iphone the button can play/pause/forward track/answer phone call/hang up, with Touch pro2 I've only got it to work with HTC audio manager (music tab), and only play/pause/answer phone call function is achieved with that button. However, so far I only got this work with stock Sprint rom and the mighty rom, I've tried with Vin's roms, sharkies, sprint lovers rom tonight, which all have the default music palyer, but none of the rom could enable the remote button function on my headphone. I thought it might be the 6.5.x's problem, but tried it on Sharkie;s 6.5 rom too, no go. Do you guys know what might be the reason? It's frustrating for me coz I don't want to waste my fancy headset's remote function, which means I need to stick to mighty rom or stock before somebody figures out the cause of this problem.

**update**: just tried with an incoming call, the remote button can answer the call, but still not working with the music functions. And another issue report, the headset icon stayed there and muted the external speaker one time after I unplugged the earphone, soft-reset did not recover it and I had to hardreset. After that, so far this bug has not shown yet.

Last edited by Procter; 11-17-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: d