Thread: Say it aint so
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:10 AM
MidwestDrummer
Regular 'Geeker

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer
Re: Say it aint so

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
ok i should never assume, but i got rid of my tp2 and got a galaxy and now im in europe and its not working. please tell me i dont have the settings correct. can this high end awesome phone really not be a world phone?
Please tell me this is a joke. You honestly didn't check your phone's specs before purchasing it, much less before leaving the country? I have absolutely no sympathy for you. I bet you're also one of those people that, even if your phone had global capabilities, you wouldn't bother to check with your carrier to see what the rates we're, or what global roaming features were available. Then when you get back into the country and receive your $5,000.00 phone bill, you call your carrier, blame them and expect an adjustment.

Man, I love it when other people make me feel like a god damned genius!