View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 11:07 PM
pinkbunniz
Regular 'Geeker

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Re: General Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
with verizon it depends on the amount of minutes she needs.....for unlimited? yah, Sprint will be better as far as price and depending on your area...could be good or not so good as far as coverage goes.

here are some example verizon plans:

*add unlimited data for $30 or 150MB of data for $15 to any plan for internet usage

Single Line Plan:

450 Minutes - Unlimited text - $59.99
900 Minutes - 10 friends and family - unlimited text - $79.99

Verizon is expensive as most of us know but they are currently testing plans identical to sprint and so far they are working out great. You may just hear in the near future that our plans have changed....
T-Mobile just released a plan competitive to Sprint's as well this past sunday. They carry blackberrys too but where I live their data coverage sucks. I dont know about the rest of the country never cared to look