View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Yea, speaking of that Kiowa... there's been a few FAQ's that should be added lately... I see them, don't have time, forget it... Can use everyones help... If you are wondering why the heck "this question" isn't in the FAQ... PLEASE... bold & make a note of it.. & or PM me.. Kiowa, DaveTN, pdappcgeek, oox and myself are a few of the ones that can add to the FAQ. I'm not leaving anyone out... if you want to let me know... DatBioDame as well, but he hasn't been around much.. many many more... maxx, etc.. Oh, yea.. SLY (how could I forget)... ffkip911, japper88, straightup, ninjaduck, any regular VIP's in this thread... etc..

How about FAQ REQUEST... or ADD TO FAQ?! NEW ROM ISSUES, or BUG REPORT (past examples would include; the new 7zip requirement or the incomplete DL's that when expanded didn't have all the files required...
If I'm cruising through 10 pages, that'll catch my eye... :>)) Doesn't mean it'll get added, but for sure if you think it's either critical, or frequent... please advise!!!

If anyone wants to let me know please, I'd prefer you've got some experience, rep & time first..

The wiki does auto track who is doing what changes & stuff, so please don't screw it up... You can copy my syntax (or recommend a change..)

Here's the main rule/s: KEEP IT ALPHABETICAL, SHORT, VERY CONCISE, TO THE POINT, nice, non-argumentative, ROM related (...although that may be infinitely debatable..).. any long wordy input is subject to shortening... :>))

thanks

Last edited by teradog; 11-16-2010 at 12:36 PM.