View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro is a tough phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
And this is why I never use anybody else's phone. If my phone fell in the toilet... I would fashion some sort of retreival device out of metal clothes hangers and I would get it out only to place the phone and the hook into the big trash can outside.
I would gladly pay the 100 dollar deductible to replace it.
p.
Certainly not my proudest moment, didn't think much about it and just 'did' it. Much better than $100 down the drain (to me), literally

Oh and FYI - if you're that much of a germs freak, don't drop your phone on the floor. It's been proven that the floor is a heckuva lot worse than the toilet seat or bowl as far as germs/bacteria go.... Food for thought