View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 08:03 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Is my phone unlocked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvy2006 View Post
When I use the unlocker application it says that it is going to upgrade my rom to 1.57 from 1.09. But when ever it is finished my phone restarts, then I go to check the rom version and it still says 1.09. How do I know if this is working correctly or not, to me it seems like it's not?
With the device turned on, press and hold the volume down button along with the power button, then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the volume down and power buttons when bootloader tri-color screen appears.
If it reads .57 spl you are unlocked.