View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:43 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WP7 Tethering for Samsung Devices!!!

Searching through the web I found some information that may be of interest to everyone.

I use tinyurl for the links as they are extremely long.

***YOU MUST HAVE THE ZUNE SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON YOUR PC***

ALTERNATELY, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DRIVERS FOR YOUR DEVICE BY CLICKING THIS LINK: http://mirror.batteryboss.org/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe
I tried to attach the file but it is 18mb and did not want to waste the server space...

TETHERING FOR SAMSUNG FOCUS
Source: Windows Phone 7 Tethers! You Can Do it NOW! Here’s How
1) open your phone and dial ##634# then press call which will take you into the Diagnosis Menu.

2) In diagnosis mode (phone dialer) dial *#7284# and you will receive three options, chooose “Modem, Tethered Call” and your phone will restart.

3) On your PC, go to the CONNECTIONS and change the settings for the "Samsung modem". If you set it to prompt for user name you’ll be able to put in the login info. This is all it is for AT&T:
number: *99***1#
user name: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
password: CINGULAR1
Press Connect and you’re tethered!

IF YOU HAVE THE OPTIMUS, USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS Google Traduction

NONE OF THIS WAS DONE BY ME, I JUST FOUND IT AND DECIDED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THOSE GENIUSES THAT ALWAYS MAKE OUR DEVICES MORE THAN JUST PHONES!!!